Use of Website Terms and Conditions
The website Dressage Addict is owned by JoBo Ltd trading as Dressage Addict. JoBo Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 10058856. The registered office is: 45 High Street, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire, NG33 4LU
To contact us please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address provided or by telephoning you on the phone number provided when you registered for an account. We may also contact you via social media pages such as the Facebook community page. However, we will not contact you via a personal page.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
- By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Dressage Addictto provide a better experience and service to you.
- You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- The cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- We shall not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time and for any reason.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by common law, implied by statute or the law of equity.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. The policy of the third-party site and use of their trademark apply.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. We gain consent as necessary before adding links to this website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Linking to our website is permitted but we reserve the right to request the removal of this link if we feel it is necessary.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material owned as a result of your use of the website or to your downloading of materials posted on it or any website linked to it.
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a visitor to our website in connection with our website or the use of our website, inability to use our website or any websites linked to it and any materials or information posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of business
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Ineffective use of management or administrative time resulting in wasted time
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any or the categories outlined above.
Payments and Refunds:
When you enter a Class/Event or place an order for Goods this is an offer to buy from us. Nothing said or done by us is an acceptance of an order or entry until we confirm acceptance in writing, referring to the order or entry.
Your Class/Event entry or order for Goods is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation including detail of your purchase. We will also confirm submission of video deadlines for class entries or anticipated dispatch date for orders. That is when our contract is made.
The price of the Class/ Event entries and Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. This will be displayed on your order in your basket at checkout prior to asking you to complete your payment.
- We use one or more third party online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process transactions which you have initiated.
Refunds on goods purchased via online shop:
When ordering goods from our shop (not entering a class or event) if we do not have the items you have ordered in stock, we will make you aware of when the product will become available and give you the option to wait for this.
Or we will provide an alternative product of the same value of your choice that is available to be dispatched.
You may in these circumstances then accept one of the options or cancel the order for the goods and a refund will be provided.
If you have ordered Goods from our online shop but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
In the event that Goods purchased are faulty or unsuitable and a return is required please contact us at email@example.com to arrange return and refund.
- You have up to 14 days from the date you received them.
- You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14-day period.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
We will return your money as long as the following conditions are met:
- The Goods are received in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price. This means that the Goods are as: in new condition, unworn, with labels and packaging intact.
- You comply with our procedure for returns and refunds by ensuring you contact us to request a return or refund and provide all the information so that we can refund the money to you – who is returning, reason for return, exchange or refund required.
Refunds of Class Entries:
When entering a class refunds will not be given unless it is due to injury of the horse or other exceptional circumstances for which we will use our discretion. In these circumstances please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org However, refunds will not be given after the midnight on 28th of the month.
We will only offer refunds in the circumstances that an event has to be cancelled.
No refunds will be given for differing opinions on judging scores.
If we owe you money we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due. (The circumstances in which a refund maybe made are outlined in the refunds section above and rules of entry)
- We do not sell the Goods in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the Goods if you live in a country outside of the area we serve. This area may change from time to time and you will be notified by email if we are unable to fulfil your order of Goods and provide delivery.
- Goods are delivered within 7 working days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
- We aim to deliver Prizes awarded for classes/ events within 10 working days of the results of the class/ event being published on the website/Facebook page, although this cannot be guaranteed due to the potential for circumstances beyond our control.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your entry/order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Prize/Goods within 10 working days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by posting on our social media to notify of you the anticipated date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- If no-one is available to sign for the delivery then the carrier company will retain the delivery and attempt to deliver on the next working day, leaving a delivery card at your address. If this delivery attempt is unsuccessful, they may leave a card with contact details for you to rearrange delivery or collect from their depot.
- Prizes for Classes/Events may be delivered directly from the sponsor and although we will do our utmost to arrange for this within 10 working days of the results being published on the website/Facebook page we cannot guarantee it.
- Rosettes awarded for placings in Classes/Events will be posted via Royal Mail within 10 working days of the results being published on the website/ Facebook page.
Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself, the rider and the horses registered under your account.
- We need this information to provide you with the confirmation of Class/Event entries, results and goods purchased.
- By using our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Competitors under the age of 16 must be registered to a parental account in line with our safeguarding policy. Competitors aged 16 & 17 can register their own account, however parental consent will be requested on registration.
- You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- You agree to abide by our Good Manners Code of Conduct ( Good Manners Code) and confirm that your video submission(s) will be filmed for the purpose of entering this online dressage competition. Without editing or have been submitted to any other dressage platform. We reserve the right to refuse any submission without refund under these terms.
Misuse of our Website:
Misuse of our website may result in us taking legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- Change, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- Link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser.
- Download any part of our Website, without our express written consent.
- Collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices.
- Collect or use any information obtained from or about our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement.
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of Our Website.
- Share with a third party any login credentials to our Website.
- Knowingly introduce trojans, viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is technologically harmful or malicious.
- Attempt to gain access to our site, the server, on which our site is stored or any server, database or computer connected to this Website.
- In the event of a breach your access and use of our Website will cease immediately.
Dressage Addict are committed to providing our visitors to our site with an excellent service that is responsive and accessible. Please see our Complaints Policy in full here.
If you have any questions or comments relating to our site you can contact us by emailing: email@example.com
Alternatively, please visit our Contact Page, we will provide an initial acknowledgement within 2 working days. We will provide a full response to all requests, enquiries or concerns within 30 days.
We kindly request that you do not post any complaints, questions or concerns on any discussion forums that are accessible via our site.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
(Attribution: These Terms and Conditions were created using a document from Netman Law)