If you are unhappy with anything related to your experience of being a member of Dressage Addict or competing with us we will endeavour to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
If you wish to make a complaint; please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your complaint on receipt and send you an acknowledgement within 2 working days of receipt.
We will provide a full response to all requests, enquiries or concerns within 30 days.
We kindly request that you do not post any complaints, questions or concerns on any discussion forums that are accessible via our site.
Our aim is to work to resolve the complaint and achieve an outcome that is agreeable to all parties.
- Please read the Rules, Restrictions & Videoing Tips prior to entering. This will help to ensure you are entered in the correct level & section and using the correct tack etc and are clear about how and when to submit your entries and your videos by.
- Videos: If your video is of poor quality, it will be more difficult to judge. The Judge can only mark what they can see clearly. We are unable to accept responsibility for loss of marks due to poor visibility. We will happily provide advice on how to achieve better visibility for future tests.
- Scoring: In the circumstances that a mistake is made in calculating the percentages and overall score – please email email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the test scoresheet on your Rider Dashboard. All score sheets are published at the same time on Rider Dashboards. We will do our best to resolve any discrepancies.
- The Judge’s decision is final. No communication or discussion will be entered into by Dressage Addict or any of its representatives or their Judges. Any appeals or complaints regarding a score must be made in writing by email within 24 hours of receipt of the test scoresheet on your Rider Dashboard. All score sheets are published at the same time on Rider Dashboards. We will do our best to resolve the issue with you.
- Dressage Addict will treat you with respect and consideration at all times, we will listen to your complaint and investigate it fully. We expect the same respect and consideration to be shown to our team of staff by members of Dressage Addict.
- To contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Dressage Addict, 45 High Street, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire, NG33 4LU